The Favicon - Latex gimp inkblot
11/25/2024 Update: Nope, can't even have this as the Favicon. It turns out that Blogger applies the Favicon to ALL of your blogs. This means that If I want this here, it also applies to my UMAE blog. Why did I even bother making this? Why do I even bother? Why do we even bother? 12/6/2024 Update: Or maybe it doesn't!?!? I removed this from the UMAE blog and it stayed for this one? I have no idea what's even going on anymore... Here's the favicon for the blog. It's just the inkblot avatar in a simple gimp hood. While this is incredibly tame for latex/NSFW stuff, I don't think I can use this for social media accounts annoyingly. Apps like Twitter/X and Blue Sky are fairly twitchy about this stuff. Twitter will just permaban you until you remove the icon and Blue Sky will just hide it even if your account is marked correctly. This isn't even remotely explicit, but I'm pretty sure those apps would lose their minds if I used this... even though people unde...




Comments
Post a Comment